SLIDER

Family Pictures 2014

^^Favorite of the four of us!^^

Last week I met up with another local photographer to get our family pictures taken!  So not only do I feel like I made a new friend and comrade in the photography world, but I have new pictures to print and frame on my wall.  To say I am thrilled would be an understatement.  (We may have had to bribe the little boys with miniature marshmallows for smiles, but it's all for a good cause, right?)  And as an added bonus, Bron and I even got to have our picture taken--just the two of us.  I've been really wanting to do that for a while now because other than a few random snapshots and selfies, the last time we had our picture taken together was on our wedding day seven years ago.  That's way too long.  So a giant thank you to Alea for capturing our family at our best!  I hope we can do this again next year.

^^Silly boys^^
^^Absolutely my new favorite picture of the three handsome boys in my life.  *Swoon!*^^
 ^^Can you feel the love?  That man is so sweet and good for me.^^
 ^^Blooper!^^
^^Me.  Just me.  It feels a little self-absorbed, but I really kind of like them!^^

12 comments

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the ones of you and your hubby with the water in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love them ALL! Such a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous!! Sheesh save some beauty for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha the blooper made me laugh out loud! These are perfection!!! So nice to have a swap like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THEM!!! I can see why you have been so excited to see them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! So beautiful! And I love the ones of you and Bron!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great photos. My favorites are the one of the three boys and the ones of you and Bron by the lake. You just look absolutely radiant and happy and alive in those photos. Dont even apologize or worry about being self indulgent. Women need to take more photos of themselves. It makes us feel beautiful and feminine. You look amazing and dont even look like you are 30! No one would believe you are 30. Seriously, you dont even look 30. Nope....i can't tell you are 30. You are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every single photo is seriously amazing!! I especially like the one of your husband and boys together. So special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! And good for you for getting in front of the camera- you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful pictures! I love the ones of you and Bron by the lake, and I'm glad you included a few of yourself too. I love your dress. These are the exact kind of pictures where your children will look at you ten years from now, and say "Mom, you're really pretty."

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss these?!?!?! They are all so great! I love the first one, the one of Bron and the boys, and the ones of you and Bron with the water. You are radiant, and that dress looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.