SLIDER

Levi: Eight Months on Planet Earth

I could talk about this baby all day long, so I'll try to keep this brief:

:: I brought Levi back to bed with me early this morning. He fell asleep. He snores and giggles in his sleep. It makes me smile. Those moments when he falls asleep in my arms are becoming fewer; I can’t help soaking in his sweet sleeping poses when he does. 

:: Levi is getting noisier! Blowing bubbles, telling us he’s happy with loud long vowel sounds, and endless crying when he doesn’t get what he wants (like waiting for Mom to bring him food!)

:: He’s eating three solid meals a day, but still wants to chow down on something every 2-3 hours. This baby eats more than his big brother! (I think that might be typical considering their ages.)

::  When nursing, Levi's free hand plays with my hair, my mouth, my nose...

::  Sounds like a Gerber baby as he jabbers "gaa, gaa, guuh" all day long

:: Chomping at the bit to crawl! Levi is getting up on all fours and rocking. Until he learns to coordinate those arms and legs, he rolls and scoots backwards across a room. Though I know I’ll be a lot busier hovering over a curious new mover, I’m excited for this big change.

:: Cries for hours on end for anyone else but his mommy. He’s a momma’s boy. And he’s very attached.

:: Sleeping better at night. (I think it’s really because I close the door and ignore him until 4:00 or 5:00AM. I’m of the opinion that a good night’s sleep makes Levi a happier baby and me a better mama.)

:: Crazy about his big brother, bathtime, bananas, and swings.

:: Levi has thee best smile and cutest cheeks to go with it. His smile lights up his whole face! His name should read: Levi Just Happy to be Here Nelson

:: Levi is the sunshine to my day, every day. He can put a smile on my face in less than a second. I don't think he has a serious bone in him. I love this kid with all my heart. I am so glad he was born into our family!

 The excited look.  He gets his feet and wrists into it.  I can't get enough!

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh. He's too much! That face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha his face really is too much. So freaking cute! Happy 8 months little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree with you more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to every , as I am truly keen of reading this webpage's post to be updated regularly. It includes pleasant information.

    my webpage :: acoustic guitar a chord

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.