SLIDER

Welcome 2015!


A Quick 2014 Review:

In January, Jed became a handsome little Sunbeam at church and Bron and I had a grand day skiing at Grand Targhee in celebration of my 29th birthday.

In February, Jed started preschool and I was an emotional mess.  We also took a special trip to Boise to visit my mom and explore the aquarium!

In March, we attended my Grandpa's funeral and Bron and I went on a rejuvenating Spring Break mountain biking vacation in southern Utah. 

In April, Jed turned four years old and I spent a weekend in California celebrating my brother's marriage!  See also: Why I bother to clean the house 

In May, we played happily in the sun and made a special Mother's Day video that I still cherish.
See also: A Day in the Life   

In June, we roasted marshmallows over an open fire, mountain biked, and generally just enjoyed life in summertime.

In July, we attended a family reunion and explored Glacier National Park.  It. Was. Epic.

In August, Levi turned two years old, Bron conquered his grueling bike race, and my dad and Liz visited us.  We had the best day canoeing up the Snake River Canyon!

In September, Bron biked in the White Cloud mountains, I won a couple of ribbons for pictures at the fair, and we went spelunking through some amazing lava caves in the desert with friends.

In October, Jed's preschool class visited the fire station, we took on the corn maze, and the boys collected lots of candy on Halloween.  See also: The time I got all mushy.

In November, my sister visited from Arizona and we repelled 90 feet to explore a giant cave.  See also: The time the little boys were driving me crazy.

In December, Bron turned 31, we rode the North Pole Express with my grandma, and of course, we celebrated Christmas.

We had a really fun year chuck full of doing and going, of love and life.  We had our expected everyday ups and downs too.  And for those I am grateful.  I am grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow.  The older I get, the more I find myself relying on my Savior and his teachings.  I try--and fail often--to be like Him, but the point is that I'm trying.  I haven't solidified my goals for 2015 just yet, but I know it's going to be a good year.  It feels like a clean slate in some ways.  I'm excited to get started and make it memorable.  Whatever life throws our way this year, I know we'll be just as blessed as this last one.       

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

5 comments

  1. I love reading your adventures and I can't wait to see what's in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take beautiful pictures. It sounds like an amazing year! And thanks so much for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love keeping up with all of your fun, adventurous, beautiful adventures. Here's to a fantastic 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I love how outdoorsy your life is! Mountain biking... My favorite! And really any national park... The best! Looks like an amazing year, can't wait to see what 2015 brings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to the sweetest family ever!! 2014 was so much fun, but I know you had your struggles! I have such a good feeling about 2015. It's going to be GREAT, for both of our families ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.