SLIDER

Victoria

No, I am not dead nor did I fall off the face of the planet.  I've just been busy.  I expected life to slow down after Christmas, but so far, it hasn't happened.  But that's good for me during these long winter months.  Life has been treating me well.

One of this month's activities was practicing my photography skills on my newest niece.  Photography is a fun but challenging hobby for me, especially with such a tiny person involved.  I came home and thought, "I should've done that differently," and "I wish I'd noticed that," and "How do I...?"  Sometimes I wish I could just follow a professional around and learn a heap of new knowledge that way.  It'd be so much easier!  But I digress.  Victoria is DeAnn's first GIRL.  She's a big deal following SIX BOYS.  We had so much fun dressing her up and changing her hair bows about a million times.  So without further adieu, may I present beautiful Victoria, just eight days old.

 Babies just look good in black and white, or a little pink too when said babe is a girl.


 My favorite.  Love the pink, her hair, and her precious pouty lips!

 This was a fun fail/success!  Oh, Anne Geddes...



 Bundled January baby.

Last but not least, tiny toes!

5 comments

  1. Love them all, but the Bundled January baby is my favorite!( I loved her pouty lip too) Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a good job! She is adorable. I can't imagine having six older brothers. She is going to be one protected little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jessie! I love to see your photography! My favorites are the first and second to last. :) Congratulations to your SIL. I really hope that I don't have to wait through six boys to finally get a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics, Jessie! I can't wait to see the results of your next photo shoot--your photography is definitely a talent.

    Happy Birthday, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ha! So this was some great preperation for your own little bundle of joy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.