SLIDER

2-7

Happy 27th Birthday to Meee!

Yes, folks, I turned the big 2-7 yesterday.  Nothing exciting.  It just sounds one year closer to being... older.  I sure enjoy being a twenty-something.  I'm still young, energetic, a bit naive, and have my whole life ahead of me to live out more of my dreams.  So far, I feel pretty good about what I've done and accomplished thus far.  Twenty-seven years have treated me fairly well.  I just hope the next 27 are fair and well too.  So here's to a happy year!

Thanks to all who made my birthday a special one.  My phone rang off the hook all day with texts and personal calls.  They all put a smile on my face.  It feels so good to be remembered and loved.  Bron took me out to lunch and Jed slumbered peacefully in the afternoon.  Then we enjoyed the fifty degree weather and went on a family bike ride!  Ugh.  I need to get into a workout routine again.  My legs were really feeling it on those uphills!  But the sun was shining and the views of wide open fields were beautiful.  Then we grabbed dinner and I headed out to symphony practice.  When I came home, Bron was in the kitchen making me my raspberry cheesecake.  I also found a basket of purple lilies waiting for me too.  I love lilies.  I love raspberries.  And I love my man in the kitchen.  It was a great day.

P.S.  Yesterday, I couldn't help but remember other birthdays past.  Remembering the fun, the winter blizzards, friends, good food, and what Bron has done for me... I smiled a lot.  

4 comments

  1. Happy Birthday! Your post made me smile and then I remembered going to the cheese factory on your 18th birthday! Can you belive that was 9 years ago, wow! Here's to a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jessie! So glad you had a good day! Being 27 is pretty great!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.