SLIDER

Elizabeth

There must be something in the water.  It seems like EVERYBODY is having a baby this year.  And the current trend is girls.  Maybe I'm in luck?  We shall see.

My friend Alesha was kind enough to let me take pictures of her newborn in my mock studio/living room.  Elizabeth is a gorgeous baby.  It was therapeutic just to hold her.  Only drawback to her perfectness is that she preferred to be awake all afternoon.  It's hard to get a little ball of heaven to stay curled when she's awake.  Oh well; I still managed to get a handful of pictures I really like.  Also, having her family over for pizza and fun conversation that evening was a plus.

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present Elizabeth.

 My personal favorite.  Take my breathe away.

 She looks happy to have her picture taken!

 I was going for a soft and dreamy look here.

 Time. Stand. Still.

 I couldn't get over this particular edit on Beth.  Be still my soul.

 Big yawn!

The more I practice this photography thing, the more I realize how little I know!  And the more I realize what a money pit photography is.  I don't have any bows or headbands.  (We made this little bow from ribbon in my scrapbooking supplies.)  I don't have any pink or girly blankets.  I definitely need more props and backdrops of all sorts.  But I am learning to be creative.  And I am learning what works and what looks good in a photograph.  Slowly, I'm inching along.  Maybe someday I'll feel confident enough to charge money to support this hobby of mine.

2 comments

  1. Jessie your so good at photography I love all the pictures you have taken there way amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should look on www.haloheaven.com they have tons of cute headbands, tutu's, tie's etc. for really cheap!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.