SLIDER

This Week's Highlights

Helping Mom take out the trash.  It's fun!
Now if only I can get Jed to give me this same look about chores when he is fifteen!

Bron insisted that I join the local symphony again this semester.  I'm so glad he did.  It felt great to get out of the house and make some music.

Talking all things baby with other women at a baby shower for a friend.  Pink everywhere!

Eating chocolate chip waffles with fruit and vanilla ice cream... for breakfast AND dinner!  Yum!

I yelled and threatened to put Jed in daycare.  Working full time was going to be easier than listening to him whine. all. day. long.  How is it that I want to pull my hair out some moments and others my heart is overflowing with so much love and joy I feel it might burst?  I guess it's called motherhood.

Driving all the way to Boise to get my hair done.  Yes, I did.  Jed got to play with his grandma while I got prettied up.  Sooo worth it. 

Jed partied hardy at a two year old's birthday party.  He stayed out till 9:30PM.  Partay. Animal.

 We have a new niece!  Victoria was born Thursday evening.  Congratulations Tyrel and DeAnn!

A productive Saturday.  It felt so good!  Bron showed Jed how to burn some old tree branches in our fire pit outside.  Pyros.  He also finished painting the last three doors for the inside of our house!  Wahoo!  As for me, I cleaned the entire house, FINALLY packed up Christmas, and put up some more decor.  This house feels more like home all the time.

An evening party with some friends.  We enjoyed salisbury steaks and potatoes for dinner accompanied by lots of talk and laughter.  When Jed was put to bed, we ate chocolate melting cakes a la mode for dessert.  Heaven in our mouths.  Then the house shook (thanks to that awesome sub woofer) as we watched Thor.  "This mortal form grows weak.  I need sustenance!"

We had a good week.  I think it was just the "winter blues" talking in that last post.

7 comments

  1. Kyle dreams of the day when we can let the speakers loose and shake the walls. Someday. We also very much enjoy Thor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Tyrel! I bet Merrie Sue is soooo excited to have a granddaughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! and if he is able to be this happy in fifteen years you must give us your secret!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that movie and glad things are going well. I hear we'll be seeing you this week, talk to you then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. his smile is the best. so alive!

    i also feel really bad because a long long time ago you asked where i got my kitchen blinds. they are from ebay! try searching for them. they were super cheap!

    hope you are having an awesome day, friend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a good week.:) Maybe I need to try driving home to get my hair done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that taking out the trash picture is too much! what did you do to make him so happy?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.