SLIDER

Life Lately {In Pictures}

 ^^Frosted.  What the trees have looked like every morning this week.  So cool.^^
^^Drinking smoothies and watching movies one afternoon waiting for Jed to recover from his stomach bug.  Also, may I introduce the funniest look on Levi's face when he successfully gets his man to stand in play dough.^^
 ^^It has also been blissfully and abnormally warm this January.  And by warm, I mean a balmy 42 degrees or so.  We've been delighted to play outside from time to time!^^
 ^^Grocery store donuts.  Yum!^^
 
A trip to the Herrett Center, a free museum through our local college with an iguana and live boa constrictor.  The boys love it.
^^Just what is it about these money holes that kids find so fascinating?^^

Not pictured: A much needed girls' night out to see Catching Fire (at last!).  The movie was followed by a late dinner at Applebee's where we talked the night away.  Thanks, ladies!  I had a lot of fun.

And that pretty much sums up our life right now!

*******

P.S.  Our home is featured over at Joyful Life in Hannah's Happy Home Maker Series today.  If you have a few minutes, go check it out and leave some love.

11 comments

  1. Those trees are insane! What cute kids you have. I hope your little man is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jed is getting tall! And I think my favorite picture is the one of Levi's face against the glass at the museum haha can't get any closer than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really live in a beautiful area. Your walks must be wonderful! I hope Jed is feeling better. I've been sick with a stomach bug for almost a week now; it's not enough to keep me from going to work, but I feel tired, lethargic, and just plain miserable.

    The museum by you seems really cool. I love how your boys seem to have a passion for everything--much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy pretty trees! I love how your little guys are ALL boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those frosted trees, and that adorable little face peering into the glass box! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single one of these pictures! THe frosted trees are amazing, as are all of Levi's little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these photos!! I'm a new follower from Hannah's blog and your home tour. Your boys are so so cute! -Andrea (www.handandtheheart.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jessie! I'm a new follower after seeing your home featured on Hannah's blog! Two things, you are an amazing photographer, and I want donuts now! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore all of your photos! :) Gorgeous! :) I stumbled across your blog today, and am so glad that I did! :) I am a new follower, and can't wait to read more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those horse pics! you guys are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.