SLIDER

Levi's First Christmas Ornament


I'm not sure why, but I feel that a baby's first Christmas is special.  Levi won't remember the magic of his first Christmas, but I will.  Perhaps that is why I love picking out my babies' first Christmas ornament.  I found the perfect ornament for Jed at Things Remembered in our mall in New York: it is metal (read: indestructible) and engraved with his name.  I wanted the same quality for Levi.  Since we don't have that store at our mall here, I ordered it online.  I was so excited to unwrap it the day it came in the mail!  I am certainly pleased.  It's a perfect addition to our Christmas tree--just like Levi is the perfect addition to our family.  I can't wait to spend a first magical Christmas with you, Levi!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.