SLIDER

Four Months Old

::  A solid 16 pounds of pure mama's milk
::  Big happy blue eyes
::  Bath lover
::  Has the most expressive eyebrows
::  Fat cheeks that I can't help smooching on a gazillion times a day
::  Eats his fists.  He won't take a pacifier; skin apparently has a much better taste and texture.
::  Alert and smiley all day long.  His smile takes up his whole face!  I love it.  It takes quite a bit of work to move those chunky cheeks.
::  Loves to practice rolling.  Flip.  Flop. 
::  Angel baby by day.  Nightmare baby by evening. 

Dear Levi, 
Please learn to go to sleep and stay asleep.
You're killing your mama.  
Regardless, I still love you.  Lots.
Love Always,
Mom

::  Stolen my heart.  The love I have for this baby makes me ache--in a good way.

2 comments

  1. Wow, he's getting big! We're hoping Beth makes 16 lbs by a year. I love his smile. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the letter to Levi! Hope that Christmas wish comes true!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.