SLIDER

Grad School!


Good news! Bron got accepted to graduate school at the University of Vermont! We're so excited!!! Bron is going into Ruminant/Dairy Nutrition. He will be going to school in Burlington, Vermont and doing research at the Miner Institute in Chazy, New York. It is such a good deal, it's too good to be true! Bron will have his tuition paid for, plus be given a stipen for working at the institute. Not bad, eh?
So Chazy, New York will be home to us for the next two years. Wow. A big cross country move. I'm kind of excited for the change and the adventure. A little nervous too, of course. But I've moved a few times before; every place has something good about it. I think this will be a great experience for the both of us! Chazy is an itsy bitsy town in the northeast corner of New York next to lake Champlain. I know, I had to look it up. It's about 10 miles from the Canadian border and an hour from Montreal. Cool! This is going to be one awesome adventure.

Moving day is tentatively scheduled for the end of May.

2 comments

  1. WOW!! this is so exciting! tell Bron congradulations for me! You guys will have a lot of fun! Make sure you keep me updated on all the new exciting things you'll be doing. I'll miss you and I'm sad I won't be able to see you before you leave!! but hopefully me and don will make a trip to see you eventually. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Bron. I never had a doubt you would make it into the University. Keep me posted on you departure time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.