SLIDER

5 Dollar Wonders

Has any one else discovered the "Five Dollar Bin" at Wal-Mart? It's our favorite part of the entire store! Every time I go with Bron, we must stop by and peruse through the assortment of movies. Almost all of our collection of DVD's have come from that Wal-Mart bin. Needless to say, we've exhausted its contents. However, Friday I found a little treasure: "Memoirs of a Geisha". So I quickly swiped it up and took it home. Saturday night after our date, Bron and I bought a platter of sushi at the deli and went home to watch my movie. How appropriate: sushi and a movie about Japenese women! I'm so lame! And yes, my big, burly, steak and potato eating husband LOVES sushi!

Oh! Friday night Bron and I took another bike ride. It's 14 miles around from our house to the top of the hill of Kelly Canyon. Bron nearly puked. :)

1 comment

  1. I love the five-dollar bin! And I love that you are a blogger now! We have a blog too: www.theriries.blogspot.com. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.