SLIDER

Puppy in a Carrier


The other day, Conrad approached me wearing a plastic garbage sack like a leotard! 🤣  He had his arms through the handles and over his shoulders.  Somehow he managed to poke two holes in the bottom for his legs.  "I'm going to put Gus in the sack and carry him around!"  Conrad announced holding the sack away from his body to make a pocket.  So I told Conrad I had a better idea. 😉

Conrad is a five year old hoot.  He is a big inquisitive personality in a little body.  Conrad is enthusiastic, funny, and creative.  Sometimes it's exasperating.  The tape is always used up and there's constantly some mess he's made out of paper and string that I cannot possibly throw away.  But Conrad makes my life so much brighter and happier.  I'm so lucky I get to call him my son.   
  

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.