SLIDER

Happy Easter 2022



He felt all that was sad, wicked, or bad,
All the pain we would ever know.
While His friends were asleep, He fought to keep
His promise made long ago.
Gethsemane. Jesus loves me,
So He went willingly to Gethsemane.

The hardest thing that ever was done,
The greatest pain that ever was known,
The biggest battle that ever was won—
This was done by Jesus!
The fight was won by Jesus!


^^It's the pointed toes that are making me smile.^^

We made time this week for all of the important Easter traditions like going to church, dying eggs, hunting eggs and candy, eating a nice ham dinner, and I even played my violin in the stake Easter cantata.  (After two years, it's back!  Hooray!)  I always enjoy this holiday.  I never want our annual traditions to become so cumbersome that they take away from time to search out and ponder upon the miracle of the Atonement.  Between General Conference, attending the temple, and participating in the cantata, I feel spiritually buoyed up -- something I haven't felt in quite a while and I am thankful.   

           
^^Handsome goober of a little man!  I just washed all the 3T clothes and "found" this outfit in the closet the morning of Easter.  It's so fun to dress up my boys.^^
^^Conrad half undressed after church for his egg hunt!^^

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.