SLIDER

What Conrad Said




Conrad is a very articulate kid who never quits talking!  It's as amusing and entertaining as it is frustrating being interrupted every few minutes.  His immature high pitched voice is quite literally a stream of five year old consciousness.  I never have to wonder what's going on in Conrad's head!  I wish I was in a better habit of writing down what he says.  So here is what Conrad said this month:


:: "Alexa is connected to the internet.  But Mom, did you know that people are not connected to the internet?  People are connected to Heavenly Father!"  Melt my heart, Buddy.

:: "Do you know why potatoes make such good da-tectives?  Because they always keep their eyes peeled!"  "Why do ice cream cones carry umbrellas?  Because there's always a chance of sprinkles!"

:: To ANYONE who would listen: "I won the no cavity club at the dentist office!  Do you know how you don't get cavities?  You brush your teeth.  And floss.  And you don't eat too much sugar.  So I won the no cavity club!  And you know what?  They gave me ten dollars to Target.  That means I can choose something that is ten dollars -- or less -- at Target!"  He bought an electric top that was basically a flightless drone.

:: While climbing into bed, Bron noticed a light on in the house.  I went to investigate and found Conrad watching TV at 11:15 PM, two and a half hours after he went to bed!  The kid thought it was morning.  Lol.

:: "When I'm a dad, I'm going to have three rules.  One, no kids on the roof.  Two, no kids driving a car.  But then this is the good one.  I'm going to have stairs in front of my front door.  Then I'm going to open the door and get a sled and call my family.  Then the kids will take turns going 'wheee!' 'whooosh!' down the stairs and out the door!"  I think I know Conrad's favorite part of Home Alone now.  

1 comment

  1. So sweet. I used to write down everything funny my kids used to say in my notes.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.