SLIDER

Our Nine Fluffy Blind Teddy Bears

^^Just a living teddy bear^^

We moved the puppies and their whelping box outside onto the back porch because Misty insists on being in and out of the house 29 times a day.  But then the weather turned bitter cold, so I moved them back inside again.  For now, the puppies are living in the kitchen all snuggled up on the dog bed... that I've already washed once.   The ways these puppies sleep -- on their backs, upside down, dog piled under and over one another -- makes me laugh.

They're two weeks old and have just begun opening their eyes!  I had no idea that all dogs' eyes are blue for the first few weeks.  I hope a few of these puppies get to keep their blue eyes.  The puppies are also starting to crawl.  It really is the cutest thing watching them scoot their way across the floor.

Last but not least, we're getting to know these puppies well enough to name them!  They each have little personalities already and distinct markings that set each apart.  The whole family collaborated on the project.  I cannot wait to share with you what names we chose.  It was a lot of fun.












No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.