SLIDER

Conrad's First Ski Trip

The Rock Creek Ward took the young women night skiing at Pomerelle on Saturday.  Since there were a handful of newbies and we managed to get the bunny hill open for our group, as the young women's president, I made the executive decision to also turn the evening into a family adventure and take Conrad skiing for the very first time.

The little stud was such a hoot!  In typical Conrad fashion, he never stopped talking.  "I'm a natural!"  "Never give up!"  "I'm a really good skiier!"  "Watch out below!"  *Lots of singing*  By the end of the night, Conrad was skiing on his own with remarkable control for a first timer.  Bron and I are so proud of our little man.  He really does bring us so much joy for so many incredible reasons.





A handful of my young women conquering the bunny hill before taking on the mountain!

Of course, I cannot mention skiing without also mentioning Levi.  He is passionate about the sport!  Levi takes every opportunity to push himself, just a little.  I loved spending a little one on one time with him skiing a few runs.  Levi is such a fun kid!

Jed also joined us for the night.  He's a much more cautious skiier and spent a lot of his time with some of the young women and an instructor.  The class really boosted his confidence which makes me happy for him.



Conrad riding the lift for the very first time.  He was so cute and funny.



No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.