SLIDER

Baby's First Watermelon


It was one of those evenings.  The bigger boys were tired and cranky, Bron was out of town, and I was pushing through the witching hours with a slight headache and the last of the energy I could muster.  After eating some hot dogs and watermelon for dinner, I decided to strip the baby down and try feeding him some watermelon for the very first time.  It was a sticky messy hit!  Love at first bite.  What a classic summer experience.  Conrad's happiness seemed to affect Jed and Levi too.  The boys hopped on their bikes and rode laps around the driveway.  (Levi wore only his underwear and a shirt!)

Finally, it was time for showers/bath.  I poured a few inches of warm water into the tub and placed the sticky baby in it, grass clippings and all.  Conrad immediately lit up.  He splashed and kicked as hard as he could, washing water up and over his eyes.  He didn't mind though.  He just kept smiling and giggling away.

The magic of warm summer evenings came to the rescue again.  I wish every month could be June.    


And of course, you know know I couldn't miss snapping a few of Levi too...

 ^^No pants or shoes but he's being safe with that helmet!  Haha.^^

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.