SLIDER

Jed's First Play


The Missoula Children's Theater came to town the week of Easter and Jed decided to audition to be in a rendition of The Tortoise Versus the Hare.  I was pleasantly surprised (and proud!) that Jed made the cut!  He was placed with 18 other kindergartner and first graders to be a part of the Curly Hare Junior Fan Club.  They rehearsed all week and performed the play Saturday afternoon.  Basically, any time someone on stage said, "race day", these little bunnies hopped out and sang.  They were so cute, definitely some comic distraction during the play.

I'm so happy your first play experience was a success, Jed!  I'm sure you'll remember this for the rest of your life.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.