SLIDER

Easter Sunday


Easter is one of my favorite holidays.  I look forward to playing my violin in the Cantata and studying Jesus Christ's atonement and what it means to me personally and for my family.  And each year, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my Savior and His sacrifice and resurrection that allows me to feel JOY amidst the crummy and the heartache... and to claim these crazies as mine forever.  There is no greater gift.

Not long ago, I sat quietly in the back of Bron's truck nursing Conrad and waiting for both Bron and our friends to come meet me.  I was contemplating the Plan of Salvation--how we came from heaven, our purpose here on earth, and our goal to return to live with our Heavenly Father again--when I was suddenly overwhelmed with an impression: I wanted this life so bad!  I wanted to experience every heartache.  But more importantly, I wanted to experience joy!  I wanted to live a long life so that I could experience everything possible and not feel any regrets about this fleeting time in the span of eternity.  It was quite a feeling, almost indescribable, knowing that the joy ultimately outweighs the pain and that everything will be okay no matter what.  I just hope I can remember this small inkling of revelation when hard times come.

Happy Easter!!!

^^Sloppy kisses! The kind of kisses only a mother would love. But guys, he snorts and giggles and I just can't get enough!^^
^^Cool dude. I'm all about that little dimple!^^
^^Backyard Easter egg hunt with the Horsley kids.^^

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.