SLIDER

Mornings

^^Curls rubbing the sleep from his eyes^^
 ^^Displays of brotherly love and affection.  They haven't seen each other in about eleven hours, you know.^^

Mornings this Fall have been slooow and enjoyable.  Jed doesn't board the bus for preschool until 11:30, so there's no hurry to be anywhere.  In fact, I often roll over for another twenty minutes of sleep after Jed bounces into our room with the sun.  Then we all eat a leisurely breakfast, lounge around in our pajamas, play with toys, and get a couple of chores done.  I am trying to soak in this snail-paced schedule of ours because I know it won't last... and I really enjoy it.  There's nothing better than seeing these two brothers interact--in their favorite matching penguin jammies, nonetheless.  I'm so glad they have each other and I'm so happy I have them.       

6 comments

  1. Those batman undies are adorable! I agree... life moves too fast. I wish we could spend more days taking it slow hanging out in our pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family and I love your pictures, congrats!

    Cathy Vargas
    Vintage Girls
    www.vindiebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are precious pictures of them in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I am in love with that picture where they're displaying their affection for each other! What sweet brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE mornings. My son always wakes up in a good mood and greets me with, "Good morning MOMMY!" What joy to be able to start your morning with those two sweet angels. They are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.