SLIDER

Virtual Tour: Our New Home

Welcome to our new home in Chazy, New York! We are living in a 3 bedroom 2 and 1/2 bathroom duplex owned by the Miner Institute. It's huge! And a waaay good deal for us. We have two extra rooms. So if you would like to visit, we have a place just for you.



Back view of the duplex. We live in the left side. The right side is reserved for university guests. It's retro on the outside and only half-retro on the inside.



It also happens to be a nuclear fallout shelter. So parents, don't worry, if WWIII breaks out, we'll be okay.



This is a view of the "backyard". It's a baseball diamond turned corn field.

The Inside: The lower level is set up like a donut with the stairs in the middle.




This is our living room. And that's the unused front door; it's pointless. Just imagine a brand new couch and recliner where the camping chairs sit. One more week and they'll be there! We can't wait!



My kitchen. There's no dishwasher, but I do have a brand new stove and refrigerator. It looks small, but there's actually plenty of space. I have unused cupboards and a walk-in pantry! Yes!



The dining area and office cupboard. The furniture is cheap but it's cute, and even better, it matches!



Upstairs is our bedroom, two extra bedrooms, and two full baths. Yes, we now have His and Hers bathrooms. It's so convenient! Bron will never again have to lower the toilet seat. (Isn't that a dream?) Man, we're getting spoiled.

This picture doesn't do our room justice. It's HUGE! The closet reaches from wall to wall and has its own light and heater in there.



There. Does that help with size? Those are three of the four windows.



View from our bedroom window looking West, or out the front of the duplex. That's Miner Institute and you're looking at a barn that's over 100 years old. That's where Bron works!

For the life of me, I can't figure out which way is North. There's no mountain range pointing the way! I'm surrounded by a forest of green in every direction instead. I'm just going to have to memorize the streets and their directions. *sigh* But it's pretty.

1 comment

  1. What a cozie and charming house! I love it! Very spacious with great views! and I love your camping chairs! hahaha and I'm sorry you don't know your directions yet. I do the same thing! I only know where South is cause I know where south campus is at EA! baha!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.