SLIDER

Naps in the Wrap

^^Smiling in his sleep.^^

Just a couple of quick phone snaps because I know I'm going to miss this one day.  Conrad is sleeping like a champ through the night (6-8 hours!) but struggles during the day to stay asleep for more than 30 minutes at a time... unless I'm holding him.  Sometimes I can tell that he is just so tired!  It's makes a good excuse for me to curl up with him in bed and take a nap too.  But other times, there is just too much going on for that to happen, so I slide my little man into our Solly Baby Wrap.  I say this every time, but it feels like a  hug!  He pals around with me for a while, eyes alert and looking around, as I prepare lunch or empty the dishwasher.  On this particular day, I had three four year olds playing at our house!  Inevitably, he dozes off.  He stays fast asleep snoring against my chest for an hour or two.  It's a wonderful feeling.  I'd buy another wrap but I know that that's just silly, right?  It's got to be my favorite baby accessory to date though.  Here's to many more naps and snuggles in the wrap, Little Man.  Don't grow up too quickly; I want this feeling to last.  I love you so, so very much, Conrad.

1 comment

  1. Ugh, these babes. They get too big too quickly. I haven't worn Tenley in a wrap in a while. Enjoy those snuggles.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.