SLIDER

Visions of Sugarplums


There is no doubt that Conrad is a full-fledged busy terror of a two year old toddler... until he's sleeping.  Then he reverts back to looking and acting like a baby; it's his soft squishy cheeks and the way he stretches.  He's still my baby.  Always will be.  And I can't get enough of him.

Well, I take that last statement back.  You see, I am in the throes of the very bipolar phase of parenthood right now.  On a scale of 1 - 10, Conrad's cuteness level is a 10.  His fun level is a 12. But his stubborn turd level is definitely pushing past 15.  One minute I'm kissing his soft cheeks, laughing, and soaking in all his cute little details and the next I'm ready to sell him to the zoo where he belongs!

Have you seen Incredibles 2 yet?  We watched that movie as a family a few weeks ago and Bron and I were rolling because we could relate so much to parenting Jack Jack.  Better yet, Jack Jack has become Conrad's hero; he likes to pretend he's Jack Jack!  Oh boy.  We're in so much trouble.

Anyhow, when I snuck into Conrad's room to wake him this morning, I quietly ran back out to grab my camera.  I caught him stretching, resting, and finally awaking.

Only three more days til Christmas!  

1 comment

  1. Ha ha, I feel like that's where I'm at with my oldest--torn between being in awe of how amazing she is and all her goodness, and then wanting to tear out my hair and yell at the top of my lungs because of her wanting things done "just so."

    Parenthood, man. Refining us on the daily!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.