SLIDER

One Photo: April


Who knew that one of my favorite photos in a self portrait attempt with the baby would be the one where Levi is photo bombing it? So true to real life: unexpected, arms full, a little fuzzy, and a lot chaotic. But I'm thrilled to see myself smiling about it. (And Conrad's happy I've-got-my-mom grin doesn't hurt either!)

Having Conrad four years behind Levi has made me appreciate his babyhood more.  I really do know that this exhausting, frustrating, busy stage won't last; he'll outgrow it.  And with that, he'll outgrow those intense hugs, how he likes to kiss my face with an open mouth, and evenutally gain a vocabulary outside of "mum, mum, mum, mum!" along with a host of other precious temporary things.  So I'm trying to be present and grateful and just soak up every moment I can because babies don't keep and he's probably my last.  I'm not quite sure I'm ready for that next phase!

Be sure to click on through to Sarah of Behind the Stones Photography to see the next image in our blog circle!

*****

ONE Photo is a blog circle that I have joined with several other very talented photographers.  On the first of each month we will be sharing ONE image that spoke to our hearts from the four weeks before.  It's bound to be a set of eye candy that you won't want to miss!


No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.