SLIDER

Let's Celebrate!


Today is an emotional day as well as one for celebration.  Today my little sister Lauren officially succeeded in defeating breast cancer!  Though there will be follow up appointments and life long consequences and concerns, her life has been full of silver linings and blessings all along the way.  And for that I am grateful. Lauren has shown me what faith and grit with a smile look like.  She has pushed me to evaluate my priorities, to put relationships with the ones I love first.  Lauren is beautiful inside and out.  I feel lucky to call her my sister.  Thank you to all for the many prayers on her behalf.  Let's celebrate!!!

1 comment

  1. Yay for Lauren!! So happy for her and all her loved ones. Wishing her so many happy and celebratory days ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.