SLIDER

ONE Photo: March


I've held on to this particular photo all month, just especially for this post.  I've taken about a thousand pictures over the last few weeks and this one here is probably my favorite.

Levi was watching the tail end of a movie when I noticed the sun streaming in through the windows.  He was sitting so still that I decided to practice freelensing.  I love how freelensing tends to give a photo just an extra umph of magic and emotion.  And well, the curves of those soft five year old cheeks that are growing too fast simply tug at my heart strings.  Five is such a precious age.  Levi is still so innocent and yet exploding in independence.  This face, this boy; it's hard to put into words how I feel when I look at this picture.  The only thing that comes to mind is this quote, "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”

Be sure to click on through to Tara's blog to see the next image in our blog circle!


*****

ONE Photo is a blog circle that I have joined with several other very talented photographers.  On the first of each month we will be sharing ONE image that spoke to our hearts from the four weeks before.  It's bound to be a set of eye candy that you won't want to miss!

3 comments

  1. I love this! The light and shadow and I so agree about freelancing. I need to remember to try it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image of your sweetie! I love his expression and how the light and B&W conversion just accentuates each of his features to perfection! What a beautiful freelensed image!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.