SLIDER

Magical Frost and Ice


Walking in a winter wonderland.  I love this phenomenon when the fog rolls in and wraps every single branch and blade of grass in frozen ice.  It's been sticking around for days now.  It's beautiful!  You know I had to document it with my lens and my favorite miniature model.  If we don't wind up with a white Christmas, this is sure a magical second best!  

^^Details freelensed.  I should have busted out my macro lens, but this was a ton of fun to experiment with!  I even learned a thing or two about freelensing just by doing it.  So win!^^
^^Ignore the ugly trash can please.  My computer is getting slow and I was too lazy to take this into Photoshop.^^

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.