SLIDER

Snapshots of Life Lately: Photo Dump with Captions

A few random photos and explanations from the last several weeks:

^^Sneaky, sneaky! Levi thought I didn't know about his frozen blackberry stealing habit but his purple lips and hands gave him away!^^
^^A messy living room. A nearly naked child. Two little boys playing like best friends. Just another day in paradise, right? :)^^
^^Little knees in the morning sunlight.  We try to read scriptures each morning at the breakfast table.  I opened up the app on my phone one day when Levi blurted, "And it came to pass!"  Hahaha.^^
^^That's our family riding bikes and Jesus up above.  Funny kid.^^
^^Oh yeah, I remember this: winter.  I didn't expect the winter weather to come on so quickly!  These blustery cold days have had us busting out the crayons and play dough and games.  Jump high, Jed!^^ 
^^I peeked in on this scene one day. Melts my heart that Jed still cuddles with his teddy bear.^^
 ^^Jed has recently discovered his inner artist. The other day he sat on the floor with paper, crayons, and scissors making an army: bad guys, good guys, a heart, a rocket, a dinosaur, and a giant tooth. I love that kid and his innocent imagination sooo much!  Also, I am more than happy to report that parent-teacher conference went really well.  Jed is excited about learning and making lots of progress towards reading.^^
^^First thing in the morning: breakfast of champions! I don't know where the idea came from, but Levi would not let the idea of making gingerbread houses go. So one evening, as a family, we whipped some up. When Levi placed some graham cracker windows on his little house he exclaimed, "It's so adorable!" I laughed out loud. Good times right there.^^
 ^^Posing with a new favorite lens? No, it's actually my new favorite mug! Trippy, huh? It was a thoughtful gift from my friend, Amy.  Thank you!^^
 ^^Levi was a champ at his very first dentist appointment!  That little thumbs up makes me laugh.  Actually, both boys rocked their appointment with no tears or cavities.  Woot!  It sure helps to know the hygienist.  Thanks Shelly for making it a fun experience!^^   
 ^^This scene occurs daily around here.  It's no secret that I love tucking my boys under each arm to read a couple of stories.  One day Jed and I belly laughed through a Junie B. First Grader chapter.  That book is a hoot!^^
 ^^Garbage day.  Enough said.^^

2 comments

  1. Looks a lot like our everyday around here. Makes me wish I was better about pulling out the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life with two little boys! Sounds about right! I love those funny, sweet boys of yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.