SLIDER

Happy 8th Anniversary to Us!


There's something that Bron likes to remind me of often.  He says, "When we're good, everything else is good."  And it's the truth.  When our relationship is solid, we're happiest.  When we've put in the time and effort it takes to be each others' best friend, we can get through anything life throws our way, TOGETHER.  We have a handful of life experiences behind us and even more in front of us.  I'm so glad we're doing this life thing together as a team; it feels much more secure that way.  He's got my back and I have his.  I'm a lucky girl.  I honestly don't know what I'd do without him at my side.

Bron and I met ten years ago (TEN!!!) in March 2005.  Six months later, we started dating and we've been together ever since.  I can't recall the exact moment I knew that I loved him; I think it was a gradual feeling that deepened as our relationship grew.  But I can for sure say that I have loved him every moment: all 8 years, or 96 months, or 416 weeks, or 2,922 days, or 70,128 hours, or 4.2 million minutes, or 252.4 million seconds of our marriage together.  Here's to a million everything more!  (Hehe!)     

3 comments

  1. I love that, "when we're good, everything else is good." Those are some good words to live by. It's so true, the foundation of a family is husband and wife, everything else builds on top of that. Happy Anniversary on the best day for an anniversary, in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary.. here's to many many more.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.