SLIDER

This Weekend Hit the Spot





We love the weekends!  They're two full days we get to spend together as a family.  We didn't do anything super special this weekend, and yet, it hit the spot for relaxation and fun.

Saturday night was date night with my man!  Bron and I met three other couples at Jaker's to celebrate our friend Amy's birthday.  She practically glowed.  We had so much fun!  There was never a dull moment of conversation and the food, as always, was over-the-top delicious.  We nearly had to roll ourselves out of there!  Jaker's with friends sure is a special treat.

Then Sunday evening we played a spirited game of Hide-and-Go-Seek as a family of four.  If you ever want to feel stealthy, hide from a three year old.  Jed checked one corner of the closet twice but never turned around to spy Bron standing in the opposite corner!  It was a hoot!  There were so many moments when we just couldn't keep from laughing out loud.   

This stage of life we're in now, it's pretty good.

6 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, we love to play hide-and-go-seek over here. (My son always runs for the same spot, so I'm always pretending that I don't see him... Even if he does switch to a new location, his giggles give him away in a heartbeat. Hey, I think that sheet over there is making noises...)

    It's always fun to have a triple date night... I have to say that we haven't done this without kids yet but maybe someday soon.

    It sounds like you had a fun, simple, and very therapeutic weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a beautiful mama! Such cute boys. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest! And your boys are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hide and seek with kiddos is the greatest!! sounds like a fun weekend, girl! cute pictures btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to play hide & go seek with Jed & Levi, too! Great pictures--I always enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.