SLIDER

My Independent and Helpful Three Year Old


I have an enthusiastic toddler who likes to "help" with the chores.  Yesterday Conrad emptied my washer and dryer onto the floor at the same time... fed the dogs (meaning he dumped the entire bag of dog food onto the garage floor), helped himself to lunch (emptied my freezer of pizzas and ate three whole apples), organized the new baby's clothes and shoes (put them into a bag and distributed them throughout the house), played outside (he stepped in mud, so he played with one shoe on and one shoe off), and had a moment as Superman in front of the fan.  He had a busy afternoon!  Needless to say, when he fell asleep on the couch at 5pm, I was grateful for the peace and quiet.  It's a good thing he makes me laugh and smile daily.

So tell me, how's your quarantine going?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.