SLIDER

Jack-O-Lanterns


We carved jack-o-lanterns tonight!  It's one of those traditions that Bron dislikes and I love.  C'mon, it's Halloween!!!  I just can't get enough of all things spooky and Fall.  Jed and Levi are getting pretty good at scooping out the pumpkin guts, but there's still plenty of hands-on cooperation from us as parents.  You see those spider legs up there?  Yeah, that was me.  And those scary teeth?  All Bron.  Conrad was enamored by the whole process.  Holiday traditions are so fun to experience with kids, but with Conrad it's made even better because all this is brand new stuff to him!  


Jack-o-lantern glow!  Conrad giggled with excitement when he saw these lit up.  Then he cried big crocodile tears when I took him inside to bed.  These first years are the best.


No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.