SLIDER

Apples from the Backyard Tree + Apple Pie


Just flipping out here a little bit and doing a happy dance.  I've been featured by National Geographic!!!  What?!  Week.  Made.  And Jed is thrilled too; his hand is now famous.

We made apple pie using apples from our backyard tree.  I couldn't help a particular sweet memory of our dear friend Anna from surfacing.  She taught me how to make apple pie in our little duplex kitchen in upstate New York 9 Falls ago.  Jed was a baby, asleep upstairs while we worked into the evening -- snitching bites of apple with sugar, chatting and laughing.  Those were some good days!  Anna is one of the warmest most caring souls on the planet and we miss her.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.