SLIDER

New Kicks for the Kids


My big boys.  They are so sweet to me, even when I don't deserve it.  "Mom, I love you," Jed said yesterday as he leaned across the couch to give me a hug and a kiss.  "Mom, you're the best, Mom!" Levi said sincerely after dinner one night.

It's just what I need to hear some days. My failures are ignored and my efforts are noticed. They are my examples of unconditional love. I love you, boys!!!

I was contacted by See Kai Run to take pictures of these cool looking new school shoes in exchange for them.  Of course I jumped on the deal!  Free shoes in exchange for pictures?  Heck yes!  Plus, I managed to capture a couple of keepers.  Jury is still out on how well these shoes will wear, but so far, the boys are big fans.  Not only are they in style, but they seem to be of great quality and are comfortable.  The way advertising works these days is pretty surreal.    

In other news, our Labor Day hike has been rescheduled.  We're taking a rain check due to a stomach bug that has swept the house.  Maybe we'll get a little yard work done instead?  I'm crossing my fingers we'll be able to take the kids to do something fun tomorrow evening after all.


^^I must be totally weird because I think this photo of Conrad picking bark from off his rear end is endearing.  Why is everything little people do so cute?!?^^

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.