SLIDER

First Football Season


I'm patting myself on the back for remembering to bring my camera to document these two boys' very first football season!  They've been working hard at practice and enjoying it.  Levi is so competitive.  He keeps track of every touchdown, interception, etc. at every Saturday game.

It has begun!  Bring on the boy mom life.

P.S.  I really like going to football practice.  The boys have it twice a week on the same field.  Conrad and I hang out on the grass for 90 minutes.  He wanders and plays while I chat with other moms.  It's a pretty sweet gigue... until the weather turns cold, I'm sure!  

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.