SLIDER

Bucket Head


While I played backyard soccer with the big boys the other night, Conrad was left to his own devices for entertainment.  I couldn't help laughing and grabbing my camera.  Spring and sunshine has definitely arrived!  I'm looking forward to spending countless evenings soaking up the last warm rays as I chill in the backyard with my boys.

Also, this photo below: Conrad thinks he's hiding.  Hehe. So stinking cute.  One is such a fun age.  He's busy and needy and downright exhausting, but Conrad loves me with his whole being.  Everything he does is just miniature and adorable.  I've decided to keep him forever.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.