SLIDER

After School Snack


I laughed as I snapped this photo because it's so true to real life.  There's Levi bouncing around drinking his smoothie from three straws at once and Jed completely ignoring his brother's antics because he has his nose stuck in a book! 

That last part is totally new.  Jed has suddenly discovered a love for reading and has been devouring books.  It's a sight I never expected to see.  Jed started his second grade school year with a sub first grade reading level.  Now he's reading at a third grade level!  I can only give credit for Jed's success to his own hard work and his wonderful teacher.  Words cannot express how happy this makes my mama heart.  I am so incredibly proud of Jed.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.