SLIDER

Levi's First Day of Preschool


 Dear Levi,

This morning was your very first day of preschool!  You've been anxiously waiting for this day, asking over and over again when it's finally your turn to go.  Well, today was your big day!  You'll be attending our local private preschool three days a week for 2.5 hours.  I think we're both going to love it.  You'll get a chance to learn and play with friends and be accountable to another adult, but we'll still get to spend most of our time together; I like having a little buddy to keep me company during the day.

You dressed yourself in a new t-shirt and jeans this morning and couldn't wait to get out the door.  However, you suddenly became nervous and clingy when we got into your classroom.  Luckily, your friend Rhett sat down next to you at the table and you were all smiles from there.

When I picked you up, you came out wearing your backpack on one shoulder and strutted out like a pre-teen stud, except you had the biggest grin plastered to your face.  I think I died of cuteness right there on the spot!  I held your hand on our way out to the car and asked what your favorite thing was that day.  You exclaimed, "EVERYTHING!!!" And then promptly told me in detail what you had for a snack.  Yup.  You're totally ready for this.  It's going to be a good school year.

I love you so very much, Levi!  Thanks for putting a smile on my face and making me happy every single day.

Love,

Mom

^^The dino backpack is back!^^

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.