10.31.2014

Trick or Treat!


Trick or Treat!
This year we have a fire breathing dragon hungry for candy!  
Luckily, I have a brave knight to help keep him in check.
We hope you have a fun and safe night filled with ghosts and jack-o-lanterns and some chocolate too.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 ^^Jed protected himself from Levi's hot fiery breath!^^
^^With his shield and sword, this valiant knight can take on anything^^
^^Stomp!  Stomp!  Growl!^^
 ^^Taking a break.^^
 ^^"Hey, can I check out that breast plate, Dude?^^
^^Brothers.  Always and forever.^^

7 comments:

  1. Oh their costumes are TOO CUTE (and so manly, of course!) I love it! Happy Halloween to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such cute spooks! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD. These two seriously kill me. They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little bum pic!! I have a few of those from my boys!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Your little notes make my day.