SLIDER

Our Valentine's Day 2014


Happy Valentine's Day!!!  We hope you had a wonderful day filled with lots of hearts, candy, and especially love.

Valentine's Day is usually pretty low-key around here.  Or at least we try to keep it that way.  Bron outdid himself this year though.  My Valentine's Day began on Wednesday when Bron bought me a day at the spa, including a facial and pedicure!  He came home around 2:30 in the afternoon and sent me away to be pampered.  A few hours later, I was so relaxed I could barely stand up straight!  Plus, I have cute pink toes to show for it.  That man spoils me.  Bron shows his love for me by buying me gifts.  And while I certainly don't need all that "stuff", I can't complain.  The excitement of wearing something new or an afternoon of pampering never gets old.  So thank you, Bron.  I like being spoiled rotten.  I just hope I show you just as much love in return!

On Thursday morning, Levi and I were excited to crash Jed's Valentine party at preschool.  Jed seemed excited to have us there as well.  The kids played games and ate their weight in sweets and candy.  (It was borderline gross.)  Even Levi obliged himself to some sugar.  He's like a chipmunk; he stuffed his cheeks so full it made me nervous!  But that is what makes holidays so much fun for kids, I think. 

Then, keeping with tradition, I decorated the house in heart streamers and candy the night before Valentine's Day.  This year, I even added a little gift for each of my three boys at their spot on the kitchen table.  When Jed woke up the next morning he asked if it was Christmas.  Nope, it's not Christmas.  It's Valentine's Day!  We spent the morning eating a warm gourmet breakfast and watching Jed's new movie. Then that night, we polished off the holiday with a special trip into town for frozen yogurt as a family.  (So I guess our Valentine's Day revolved around delicious food?  Nothing wrong with that, I say!)

I love my family so much.  They are my everything; my whole world.  I can't seem to get enough of Levi's contagious smile or Jed's sweet hugs.  And we all know Bron is my other half who keeps me grounded.  My heart is full.  I am a lucky woman blessed with so very much.

Thanks for showing us the love, V-Day!

P.S.  If you're wondering if I did something special for Bron, I totally did.  :)

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.