SLIDER

Baby Boy {7 Months}

 *My heart breaks a little with each passing month.  Time is slowly taking my baby away!*


Levi, is it possible for you to get any cuter?  I think not.  Your smile lights up your entire face and in turn lights up an entire room.  You are not short on admirers.  It's amazing I get anything done because I could spend all day on the floor just playing with you.  Your presence makes my heart brim over with joy.  I love you, little Levi!
Love, Mama

Levi at 7 Months:

::  The happiest baby to ever grace the planet
::  Sits like a rock
::  Wants to eat everything we eat though he's not quite ready
::  Scoots himself backwards halfway across a room
 ::  Waves his wrists around to get a good look at whatever he's grasping
::  Rolls like a maniac, back to front, front to back, and over again
::  Beginning to actually nap!  He's moving on from 30 minute cat naps to longer slumbers.  It's wonderful. 

3 comments

  1. ah, sweet glory of naptime! I'll never forget the day my boys got on the same afternoon nap schedule- such an amazing break for me. Adorable pictures of your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are overwhelmingly cute! He is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.