SLIDER

The Baby Conrad Growth Series: 4 Months


Conrad turned 4 months old this weekend.  My baby is getting bigger and more fun every day!  Obsessed with him would be an understatement.  Conrad is my little daily dose of sunshine.  I can't help kissing his soft cheeks a hundred thousand times a day.  And I find myself holding him much longer than needed before placing him in his crib at night.  I am truly just enjoying every moment with my baby!  I sound like a broken record, but I keep saying it anyway: three little boys is pretty dreamy.  This phase in life right now just feels special.


A few details about Conrad at 4 months old: 

Conrad is always sucking on his fingers.  Always.  I think that's why I love these pictures so much.  They totally capture him right now!  I'm pretty sure he's teething.  He's been a grumpy slobbery mess and hopelessly attached to me for three days now.  It's actually making me stress eat chocolate.

Is entertained underneath his play gym for up to a half hour at a time.  He's learned to grasp and grab and take those toys straight to his mouth if he can.

He has the most expressive eyebrows.  The hair on top of his head is growing in.  It's so cute.

Gives me sloppy kisses every time we look in the mirror together

Conrad is a mama's boy.  Attached is literal.  I don't mind though.  I think I need him just as much as he needs me!

He smiles with his mouth wide open and his eyes half closed, like Mickey Mouse.

Admires his big brothers!  Just seeing a picture of Jed and Levi makes Conrad get excited and smile.  His brothers sing to him, talk to him, kiss him, and hand him everything.  That's probably why Conrad hasn't learned to roll over yet.

He's a champion sleeper, sending out just one wake up call each night.  I haven't been able to pin down a hard bedtime or wake time for him yet, but he often goes to sleep between 9:00 and 10:00PM and wakes up for the day around 8:00AM.  He has been known to sleep in later though.  It's wonderful.

Because he sleeps so well at night, he nurses just about every hour during the day.  I'm a regular milk machine!  But holding this baby close feels so good.

    
^^Can't stop.  Won't stop.  Baby toes and squishy thighs never get old.^^

2 comments

  1. Oh, I want to hug him! Thanks for all the great pics! He is growing up too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds so sweet. So nice of him to sleep all night for you! He is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.