SLIDER

Snapshots of Life Lately


:: Sunday afternoon nap with Dad
:: Kitty!  Kitty!  {Must be said in the highest range of your voice possible}  This cat hung out at our house for days.  Jed loved his new pal.
:: Levi: I love how he rests his head on my chest.  I can't get over how cute his tiny feet are.  And his little face melts my heart.  Levi refuses to suck on a pacifier.  Instead, he shoves his fist in his mouth. 
:: Play dough!  The best rainy day activity ever, especially when the neighbor girls come to play.
:: Squatting to get the right angle for a photo--just like mommy.
:: I looove kissing Levi's fat cheeks.  He smiles and asks for more!
:: We took a day trip to visit my mom in Boise.  We toured the open-house for the Boise LDS Temple.  It was BEAUTIFUL!  The color palette and upholstery blew me away.  And the feeling inside was so peaceful.  Families really are forever.  Then we grabbed some lunch and let Jed play at the indoor park.  The fry in the pencil spot was all Jed.  Silly kid.  We had a great day hanging out with my mom.

1 comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.