SLIDER

That Spark of Love

Jed and I played with chalk outside one morning.
I wrote this, took a picture with my phone, and sent it to Bron.


Friday night Bron took me out on a much needed date.
He took me to a fancy restaurant situated on the edge of the Snake River Canyon.
We sat 500 feet above the canyon floor and had a spectacular view.
It was beautiful, peaceful, and quiet.
We ate and talked and smiled.
We walked and held hands.


I love this man of mine!  I want to shout it from the rooftops!
I never want to disappoint Bron.  I want to make him happy.
I always want to be in love, to be intimate both in body and spirit.
And I think that comes through a lot of honest communication and effort.
  

Already, there have been high points and lulls in our marriage.
I've never doubted, however, not for one minute, that Bron loves me.
He tells me he loves me every single day.
I couldn't ask for a better husband, father, or lover.
I love you, Bron!

2 comments

  1. Oh yay!!! I'm so glad you guys got a date night!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date nights are always the best! And what a great idea for sending a picture... I might have to try something like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.