SLIDER

Ghost at Stricker Station

little girl ghost standing next to a window in an old home

As October came in and Halloween loomed on the horizon, I became a bit obsessed with creating some ghost photos.  It seemed like the perfect opportunity to let my inner morbid side mesh with my need for a creative outlet through photography.  My friend Dani was on board with the idea of using her daughter, Piper, as a ghost model.  So one Sunday afternoon, we headed on over to the Old Stricker Station Homestead for a little photo shoot.  The home was built around the turn of the 20th century and is rumored to be haunted.  I've never experienced any paranormal activity there, but it sure was fun to play up those eery feelings with some Photoshop!  Piper made an awesome ghost.  I had so much fun creating these images.    


little girl ghost at Stricker Station
little girl ghost with no reflection

Happy Haunting!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.