SLIDER

Driveway Bike Gang and Conrad's Trip to the Doctor

^^Driveway bike gang--and Conrad trying to keep up in his walker.  At least it's on wheels too!^^

We spent our Thursday evening at the doctor's office with Conrad for a ruptured ear drum.  Poor baby!  I had no idea he was so sick.  I suppose that is easy to do though when your baby is smiley and active all the time.  Conrad had a very stuffy nose for nearly two weeks.  We had some rough nights and he has preferred nursing over eating solid food, but he never ran a fever or indicated that anything else was wrong.  Over the last few days, his cold finally let up.  He was even sleeping through the night again.  And then this.  Ouch!  Poor, poor, baby.  The kid has a high pain tolerance. 

When I went to change Conrad's diaper, I noticed a thick snotty goo draining from his right ear.  "Oh, no!  That can't be good!" I thought to myself.  I immediately phoned a friend and then the doctor's office who suggested he come in that night to be seen.  Bummer.  I guess Jed and Levi would have to miss their soccer games because Bron was out of town.  Our trip to town was a three ringed circus that included a trip to the pharmacy and ended with ice cream, but we managed to get through the evening fairly smoothly.  Thankfully, Conrad has some medicine and is feeling much better now.  I can tell.  I didn't think it was possible for him to be any more happy or busy!  His genuine smiles and laughs melt me.  I sure love that baby boy with all my heart.  Get better soon, Conrad!

^^Mess maker.  I just can't be mad about it.  I mean, look at how short he is standing on those sweet little toes!^^

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.