SLIDER

Jed's 7th Birthday Party


A birthday party for my 7 year old!!!  Jed was soooo excited!  He invited ALL of our family friends to celebrate his special day with him.  And of course, true to form, it rained.  Jed wanted a Ninja party, but I've decided that Pinterest has officially ruined the birthday party.  Whatever happened to good old fashioned cake and ice cream, presents, and games?  So that's pretty much what we did, with the addition of a "ninja obstacle course" in the backyard because it's important to compromise.  But I think Jed won out in the cake department.  I could have eaten half of that Reese's Peanut Butter Poke Cake by myself!  I'm smacking my lips just thinking about it.  Yum!

When Jed opened presents, he was surprised to actually find a rock inside of a box!  Boy should know better by now; his dad loves to tease him.  Underneath the rock was a note that led him to a stick located in the back of the pickup truck with another note that told him to check our master bedroom.  There, Jed found his big present from us: a barrel of Lincoln Logs!  It was a fun little scavenger hunt to play with our new reader and a successful birthday party.  Someone was always available to entertain Conrad and I think I'm finally adjusting to the chaos of having a million children around for a few hours.  

I love you, Jed!  I hope you had a great birthday and look forward to an even better year of fun and growth ahead.    

^^Reading the scavenger hunt note.^^

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.