SLIDER

Father's Day

This holiday reminds me just how lucky a girl I am to have so many great men in my life.  I have a loving Dad, an awesome father-in-law, and of course, I am married to an amazing man who is the best father and husband a girl could dream of.  My favorite sound to hear is Bron telling Jed, "I love you so much, Buddy."  Melts my heart every time.  Happy Father's Day!  I know the job isn't always easy, but I appreciate all that you men do.  I love you! 


We began our Father's Day weekend Friday evening by touring the Parade of Homes in our area.  It was a lot of fun to browse through brand new homes and glean ideas; I even brought my camera to snap some pictures of our favorite things.  However, the show also made me realize just how beautiful a home I already have!

Saturday morning we went to an Elders' Quorum (church group) activity that included a barbeque lunch and shooting guns out in the desert.  I didn't know Bron was such a natural skeet shooter!  (And yes, I did shoot some guns too.)  So fun!

Sunday, Jed and I awoke Bron with a rendition of "Happy Father's Day to You!", a card, and a little present.  We topped the day off with grilled pork chops and Bron's favorite cookies.   And then... maybe we ran through the sprinklers in the backyard because it was so hot!

I'd say we celebrated Father's Day pretty successfully around here.  Bron totally deserves it.

1 comment

  1. You have amazing men in your life!
    And what a GREAT father's day weekend! You live in northern Utah, right? I saw that Utah county is having their parade of homes! If only I still lived up there, I'd totally be there!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.