SLIDER

Monkey Jumping on the Bed



One little monkey jumping on the bed.  He jumped so hard, his pants fell down... and we both laughed about it!


Some things Conrad has said recently:


"Mom. Dad.  I'm the coolest person in Kimberly."

"I'm not a baby anymore.  My feet are big and they're STINKY!"

Grandma Kelley: "Ezra is getting so big!"
Conrad: "He's not big enough."

The cheese man is here!  (The FedEx man brought us a monthly subscription for cheese last year.  Now the FedEx man is known as the cheese man.)

"Mom, the boys shoot me, so I call them big dummies and then you take away their {nerf} guns."

While getting his hair cut, "I look like a clown!"

He throws my parenting tactics right back at me.  "Mom!  Stop moving your feet... I'm so proud of you." 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

© Nelson Notes • Theme by Maira G.